Friday, April 6, 2012

1989 September/October issue Part 1

The Solace
Kathleen R. Lewis

I am waiting, Lord, on Thee,
Show me what you want from me.
I am resting; Thou art doing.
I am listening; Thou are wooing.
In the beauty of Thy will,
Draw me close, my being still.

I am trusting, Lord, in Thee,
Show me the path I cannot see.
I am foll'wing; Thou art leading.
I am hung'ring; Thou art feeding.
While I yield, though through my tears,
Pour Your comfort, calm my fears.

I am resting, Lord, in Thee,
Keep my eyes on Calvary.
I am praying; Thou art giving.
I am dying; Thou are living.
Not my will, but Thine instead,
Pured-out wine, and broken bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, therefore just leave a little message at the end if you would prefer your comment not to be published!