Saturday, December 18, 2010

1983 January/February issue Part 4

Response from a seminar a few months ago in New Jersey

“Wish I could say thank you, but I can’t. Oh gosh- thank you for that? You talked about forgiveness, and my mother, my sister, my neighbor, are all sitting there looking at me. They knew why I needed that talk! My husband is a gambler and am I bitter!  Bitter, resentful, anxious- all the things you talked about! I’m telling you, God had a funnel from your mouth to my ear. I couldn’t believe it. Who told you, I’m saying to myself, who told you about me and my husband? I was taking notes, and I put a box around that word forgiveness. That’s for my sister, I said, that’s not for me. She’s the one that needs that! But it’s really for me. God’s telling me it’s for me. And to think my neighbor gave me the ticket for this seminar for a birthday present. What kind of a friend is that? A Birthday present! But thanks, Elisabeth.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, therefore just leave a little message at the end if you would prefer your comment not to be published!