Friday, December 10, 2010

1982 Premier Issue Part 4

Letters received

A mother in Tuscan writes about her little boy Chris; “ After hearing you, Chris got into the car and announced, ‘What I know now that I have to do is to love my enemies.’ Since then he’s been praying about his specific enemies and acting on this principle.” On the back of the same letter was a drawing of a four-year old with this dictated message: “I liked your talk too. I have laid with my sister to help her fall asleep, so im laying down my life for her. Chris is trying to help his enemies."

A twelve-year old boy writes that he has decided to get up ten minutes early each morning to read his Bible, and has decided to stay at home this summer in order to help his mother when she has a new baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, therefore just leave a little message at the end if you would prefer your comment not to be published!