Thursday, February 3, 2011

1984 March/April issue Part 6

Letters

“I don’t know if you will remember me. You sat beside me on the train going to Belfast…. I didn’t have time to tell you, but I was going to visit my brother, he is in prison for stealing but he is on remand, he hasn’t been tried yet. Since going into prison he has become a born-again Christian, he shares a cell with a man who is also a born-again Christian. The day I met you on a train, I found that my brother and his friend had been reading about you in a book, isn’t that a marvelous coincidence? I was wondering if you could possibly find time to write them a few cheery words to help them along the path to God? These are the addresses… “
Will some reader of the Newsletter pray for these prisoners?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, therefore just leave a little message at the end if you would prefer your comment not to be published!